‘Arthur’s Stone’ is up today in October’s issue of Full of Crow. I’d be chuffed to little mint balls if you would go and take a look.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 14:47 and tagged with Arthur's Stone, fiction, flash fiction, short stories, short story writing and posted in fiction, flash fiction, short story writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “‘Arthur’s Stone’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- Life lessons from internet memes
- Five things that are true and six that are not
- Puddles Like Pillows – Lascaux Finalist
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- RT @SpaceX: F9 & Dragon vertical on the pad for today's launch to the ISS. Weather still a concern--liftoff targeting 3:25pm ET http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @VirtualAstro: We could get to see 2 #Dragon Spacecraft passes as well as the #ISS tonight if my rough calculations are correct 2 hours ago
- RT @VirtualAstro: There are spaceships in the sky tonight and you can see them with your eyes!!! Follow along and I will tell you when (Ple… 3 hours ago
- RT @VirtualAstro: The #Dragon Spacecraft will take a similar path to #ISS at roughly 8:45pm tonight 3 hours ago
- @LindaMac1 Draft at this stage. All due in, bound but not gagged, Sept 1st. Feels kinda under control but tutor feedback may change that! 3 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… TCC Edwards on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Cathryn Grant on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Writing Fiction: Raising the…