‘Arthur’s Stone’ is up today in October’s issue of Full of Crow. I’d be chuffed to little mint balls if you would go and take a look.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 14:47 and tagged with Arthur's Stone, fiction, flash fiction, short stories, short story writing and posted in fiction, flash fiction, short story writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “‘Arthur’s Stone’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- RT @nicolamacdona38: #banfoiegras Tell BBC dump foie gras from cookery programmes bit.ly/1eaQOSI 9 hours ago
- Piece of flash on @lascauxreview. bit.ly/1hUeHxZ 10 hours ago
- RT @WestSussexWrite: SCREENWRITING with Ian Black, 7.30pm, 13 March. Details here:... fb.me/1GRurADT7 10 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @TheRomaniacs 13 hours ago
- Just heard that Bob Crow has died suddenly. bit.ly/1nEQ0Ho I liked the old bugger, no matter his politics. 18 hours ago