‘Arthur’s Stone’ is up today in October’s issue of Full of Crow. I’d be chuffed to little mint balls if you would go and take a look.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 14:47 and tagged with Arthur's Stone, fiction, flash fiction, short stories, short story writing and posted in fiction, flash fiction, short story writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 Responses to “‘Arthur’s Stone’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- ‘Oars for Legs’
- Left brain, right brain – who’s really making it up?
- Fiction where main character has Down Syndrome
- ‘No Arrests in 2039′ podcast
- ‘Dance to the Wild Ice’
- @SarahPalmerEdit @WestSussexWrite We should all be grateful I was driving & so got nowhere near the mulled wine. #alternativevictim 1 hour ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @scottsigler @SweatpantsCafe 2 hours ago
- RT @NoMorePage3: Here's our letter to @davedins questioning his outrage at soft porn whilst providing soft porn in his (cont) http://t.co/2… 5 hours ago
- RT @BBCSussex: @sarah_gordy - hello! Sara asked me to send you your picture! Congratulations again! http://t.co/4scnbBDYLm 6 hours ago
- #Twitter reverses blocking changes bbc.in/1j2s5Tt 7 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… J.C. Towler on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… Tracy Fells on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… NO ANIMALS WERE HARM… on Where’s my (published)…