‘Arthur’s Stone’ is up today in October’s issue of Full of Crow. I’d be chuffed to little mint balls if you would go and take a look.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 14:47 and tagged with Arthur's Stone, fiction, flash fiction, short stories, short story writing and posted in fiction, flash fiction, short story writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “‘Arthur’s Stone’”
search this site
- Ok, I'm sure it's been said already but #PrinceHarry for #Strictly next year? Come on, you know you want this! @bbcstrictly 12 hours ago
- RT @GreenRupertRead: Caroline Lucas is on QT tonight. Whilst airing, lets get #invitetheGreens trending to the programme: #bbcqt! https://t… 13 hours ago
- RT @caitlinmoran: If anyone knows a Fiona Grieg who’s lost her mobile, I’ve got it. It’s a long story and I’m totally innocent. 13 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @serpentstail @riverheadbooks @sussex_police 14 hours ago
- RT @richardbranson: We need to stand together, to make sure lemurs don't disappear forever #worldlemurweek virg.in/wlw http://t.… 15 hours ago
‘Promotion… on ‘Promotion’ Smorgasbord - Variet… on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Tracy Fells on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi…