‘Arthur’s Stone’ is up today in October’s issue of Full of Crow. I’d be chuffed to little mint balls if you would go and take a look.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 14:47 and tagged with Arthur's Stone, fiction, flash fiction, short stories, short story writing and posted in fiction, flash fiction, short story writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “‘Arthur’s Stone’”
search this site
- Who are the ignorant oiks who still think #mentalhealth is an ok idea for fancy dress? Work a day w a MH prof, go on. youngminds.org.uk/news/blog/2291… 6 hours ago
- Could somebody remind Alexander Armstrong that quite a lot of people don't have christian names bcs they're not christians? Ta #pointless 6 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @BBCSussex @mocost @bestofworthing 7 hours ago
- RT @CPBedford: If anyone in the Cardington Road area could pick up this poor soul and take it to a vets to be scanned for a chip? http://t.… 12 hours ago
- #ROSPA supports keeping BST rospa.com/about/currentc… - lighter eves saves lives & reduces energy use yet here we are again. #KeepBST 13 hours ago
Smorgasbord - Variet… on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Tracy Fells on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Irena Pasvinter on Poetry mnemonics – singi…