Bit of a cross-post, this, but writing is writing, right? We’re all rather chuffed to have our research paper in the Journal of Medical Internal Research. The link is on my other blog here
Using Virtual Reality to Provide Health Care Information to People With Intellectual Disabilities
This entry was posted on Monday, November 14th, 2011 at 23:01 and tagged with JIMR, virtual reality, virtual world and posted in learning disability, science writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- When it’s better not to be shortlisted
- Life lessons from internet memes
- Five things that are true and six that are not
- Puddles Like Pillows – Lascaux Finalist
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @julietpickering @sfwa 2 hours ago
- RT @ferretthimself: The Problem With The Hugo Awards.... (A uniquish rant, I swear) theferrett.com/ferrettworks/2… 3 hours ago
- @DellaGriffiths No, didn't do one of those but it was close! :-D 3 hours ago
- Well that was fun. Flagstones are sllippery when wet & don't bear purposeful marching over. #ouch! 4 hours ago
- When it’s better not to be shortlisted wp.me/pHlSJ-CI 4 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… TCC Edwards on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Cathryn Grant on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Writing Fiction: Raising the…