Bit of a cross-post, this, but writing is writing, right? We’re all rather chuffed to have our research paper in the Journal of Medical Internal Research. The link is on my other blog here
November 14, 2011
Using Virtual Reality to Provide Health Care Information to People With Intellectual Disabilities
This entry was posted on Monday, November 14th, 2011 at 23:01 and tagged with JIMR, virtual reality, virtual world and posted in learning disability, science writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- Speckles in the Sky
- Beating Hilary Mantel
- New website
- How many characters can a short story accommodate?
- Itty bitty survey – results are in!
- Itty bitty survey needs your help please
- Update of Indie Author Page
- Comic Relief
- All the Birthdays – Lascaux flash competition
- All the Birthdays
- Accounting for Nitwits
- Blue Bell Hotel
- Christmas lights and a world tour
- Brace yourself, it’s a poem
- ‘Red is for Go’
- RT @YvonneNewbold: @AnnaMaslin @archangelolill Thanks for sharing. For all its faults & quirkiness, the NHS is simply the best anyone could… 12 hours ago
- Female genital mutilation. I know, you're having your tea, but how is that even a THING? Wake up world and stop this horror. #fgm 12 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… ▸ Top stories today via @nicolamacdona38 @LisaSaysThis @peterkinderman 14 hours ago
- BBC #DrWho blog. Probably I'm the last to find it, ruddy time eddies. bbc.in/111GKEU @bbcdoctorwho 18 hours ago
- RT @ThisPersSpace: So many old faces for me there! RT @ScottDurairaj: ensuring LD pple have empwermnt & autnmy grt video! : http://t.co/jKF… 21 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Beating Hilary Mantel anaspanish on Beating Hilary Mantel Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Beating Hilary Mantel anaspanish on Beating Hilary Mantel Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Beating Hilary Mantel