Wondering how the universe works? Here’s your answer: ‘A very particular view’ out on E Victoria Flynn’s Roadside Attractions today.
‘A very particular view’
This entry was posted on Monday, July 23rd, 2012 at 17:45 and tagged with sci fi, SF, spec fic and posted in flash fiction. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
7 responses to “‘A very particular view’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- RT @nicolamacdona38: #banfoiegras Tell BBC dump foie gras from cookery programmes bit.ly/1eaQOSI 5 hours ago
- Piece of flash on @lascauxreview. bit.ly/1hUeHxZ 5 hours ago
- RT @WestSussexWrite: SCREENWRITING with Ian Black, 7.30pm, 13 March. Details here:... fb.me/1GRurADT7 5 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @TheRomaniacs 8 hours ago
- Just heard that Bob Crow has died suddenly. bit.ly/1nEQ0Ho I liked the old bugger, no matter his politics. 14 hours ago