Wondering how the universe works? Here’s your answer: ‘A very particular view’ out on E Victoria Flynn’s Roadside Attractions today.
‘A very particular view’
This entry was posted on Monday, July 23rd, 2012 at 17:45 and tagged with sci fi, SF, spec fic and posted in flash fiction. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
7 responses to “‘A very particular view’”
search this site
- Who are the ignorant oiks who still think #mentalhealth is an ok idea for fancy dress? Work a day w a MH prof, go on. youngminds.org.uk/news/blog/2291… 6 hours ago
- Could somebody remind Alexander Armstrong that quite a lot of people don't have christian names bcs they're not christians? Ta #pointless 7 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @BBCSussex @mocost @bestofworthing 8 hours ago
- RT @CPBedford: If anyone in the Cardington Road area could pick up this poor soul and take it to a vets to be scanned for a chip? http://t.… 12 hours ago
- #ROSPA supports keeping BST rospa.com/about/currentc… - lighter eves saves lives & reduces energy use yet here we are again. #KeepBST 14 hours ago
Smorgasbord - Variet… on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Tracy Fells on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Irena Pasvinter on Poetry mnemonics – singi…