Wondering how the universe works? Here’s your answer: ‘A very particular view’ out on E Victoria Flynn’s Roadside Attractions today.
‘A very particular view’
This entry was posted on Monday, July 23rd, 2012 at 17:45 and tagged with sci fi, SF, spec fic and posted in flash fiction. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
7 responses to “‘A very particular view’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- Life lessons from internet memes
- Five things that are true and six that are not
- Puddles Like Pillows – Lascaux Finalist
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @suzy_turner @XplodingUnicorn 15 hours ago
- Fat Fairies coming to you via @ZouchMagazine in May. Better get yourself a big net. #funnyphysics & #aberrantastronomy 17 hours ago
- RT @metpoliceuk: Police are appealing for help to find Pauline Lake, 73, who is missing from #Croydon. Pls call 101 if you see her http://t… 18 hours ago
- RT @KarimS3D: How to help someone who is suicidal helpguide.org/mental/suicide… via @helpguideorg Please share this far and wide! #mentalhealth #d… 21 hours ago
- Yes! RT @sjblakemore: left brain/right brain dubiousness bit.ly/1hKj4NS 23 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… TCC Edwards on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Cathryn Grant on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Writing Fiction: Raising the…