Wondering how the universe works? Here’s your answer: ‘A very particular view’ out on E Victoria Flynn’s Roadside Attractions today.
‘A very particular view’
This entry was posted on Monday, July 23rd, 2012 at 17:45 and tagged with sci fi, SF, spec fic and posted in flash fiction. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
7 Responses to “‘A very particular view’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- ‘Oars for Legs’
- Left brain, right brain – who’s really making it up?
- Fiction where main character has Down Syndrome
- ‘No Arrests in 2039′ podcast
- ‘Dance to the Wild Ice’
- RT @Mblobs: .@etherbooks you are terrific! Thank you for your support. Proud to have stories with you. 2 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @angryrobotbooks 19 hours ago
- @karenfrommentor You see, this is why I don't curl up with books - Krampus! bit.ly/2js0sQ 1 day ago
- Who actually 'curls up' with a book? #cramp! 1 day ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @littlebrown @soho_press 1 day ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… J.C. Towler on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… Tracy Fells on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… NO ANIMALS WERE HARM… on Where’s my (published)…