Wondering how the universe works? Here’s your answer: ‘A very particular view’ out on E Victoria Flynn’s Roadside Attractions today.
July 23, 2012
‘A very particular view’
This entry was posted on Monday, July 23rd, 2012 at 17:45 and tagged with sci fi, SF, spec fic and posted in flash fiction. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
7 Responses to “‘A very particular view’”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- Speckles in the Sky
- Beating Hilary Mantel
- New website
- How many characters can a short story accommodate?
- Itty bitty survey – results are in!
- Itty bitty survey needs your help please
- Update of Indie Author Page
- Comic Relief
- All the Birthdays – Lascaux flash competition
- All the Birthdays
- Accounting for Nitwits
- Blue Bell Hotel
- Christmas lights and a world tour
- Brace yourself, it’s a poem
- ‘Red is for Go’
- RT @GQinterview: We're very likeable :) on.fb.me/YznGxK 6 hours ago
- Congestion on the Dartford crossings - what could possibly be the problem? Oh yes - toll booths.#TransportMinister #savedyoubillions #NoProb 6 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… ▸ Top stories today via @Brainmaker @kimcormack @NoMorePage3 8 hours ago
- Deary deary me RT @botherer: Ah, Conservatives. guardian.co.uk/society/2013/m… (via @RevStu) 14 hours ago
- RT @YvonneNewbold: @AnnaMaslin @archangelolill Thanks for sharing. For all its faults & quirkiness, the NHS is simply the best anyone could… 1 day ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on How many characters can a shor… Lane Ashfeldt on How many characters can a shor… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Beating Hilary Mantel anaspanish on Beating Hilary Mantel Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Beating Hilary Mantel