Wondering how the universe works? Here’s your answer: ‘A very particular view’ out on E Victoria Flynn’s Roadside Attractions today.
‘A very particular view’
This entry was posted on Monday, July 23rd, 2012 at 17:45 and tagged with sci fi, SF, spec fic and posted in flash fiction. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
7 responses to “‘A very particular view’”
search this site
- RT @HuffPostUKTech: If you ordered an iPhone 6 through Phones 4U, the helpline you need to call opens in 20 minutes. Number here: http://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @ligomersall: Life with a learning disability means judgement and discrimination - but it doesn't have to be this way http://t.co/LQ7Wtt… 14 hours ago
- RT @thei100: How we should remember David Haines: He dedicated his life to aid work & helping others. i100.io/QgknyUU http://t.co/hT… 15 hours ago
- RT @mydaughtersarmy: "I'd like every man who doesn't call himself a feminist to explain..." http://t.co/GHej6ykfEh 16 hours ago
- RT @BBCWorld: US says several Arab states have offered to carry out airstrikes against Islamic State group in #Iraq bbc.in/1s4OCha 16 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Tracy Fells on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Irena Pasvinter on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi…