Marissa Nalletamby, married with two children, starts to have romantic dreams about a man she barely knows. Is it an affair if she never actually meets him? And why is his dream-self getting younger? On Ether Books as a paid download now. Go on, give it a star or two, you know you want to!
‘Fete Accomplice?’ now on Ether Books
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 at 19:11 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @PicadorUSA @MrsWilkinson1 5 hours ago
- @ravensward @sliderulesyou Yes indeed :) 23 hours ago
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Mind: what’s that all about then? wp.me/pHlSJ-Ck 1 day ago
- RT @sliderulesyou: How to pour liquid from a carton properly, as explained by a Japanese diagram. Life now improved immeasurably. http://t.… 1 day ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @CarysBray @scifidimension 1 day ago