Marissa Nalletamby, married with two children, starts to have romantic dreams about a man she barely knows. Is it an affair if she never actually meets him? And why is his dream-self getting younger? On Ether Books as a paid download now. Go on, give it a star or two, you know you want to!
‘Fete Accomplice?’ now on Ether Books
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 at 19:11 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- When it’s better not to be shortlisted
- Life lessons from internet memes
- Five things that are true and six that are not
- Puddles Like Pillows – Lascaux Finalist
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @julietpickering @sfwa 2 hours ago
- RT @ferretthimself: The Problem With The Hugo Awards.... (A uniquish rant, I swear) theferrett.com/ferrettworks/2… 3 hours ago
- @DellaGriffiths No, didn't do one of those but it was close! :-D 3 hours ago
- Well that was fun. Flagstones are sllippery when wet & don't bear purposeful marching over. #ouch! 4 hours ago
- When it’s better not to be shortlisted wp.me/pHlSJ-CI 4 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… TCC Edwards on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Cathryn Grant on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Writing Fiction: Raising the…