For twenty four hours only, we bring you, fresh from the sofa and back-to-back episodes of ‘The Bridge’ because she didn’t get it the first time round – MOI! http://theetherblog.posterous.com/writer-of-the-day-suzanne-conboy-hill. Hurry up, it’s pumpkins and mice again in a bit.
Writer of the day …
This entry was posted on Friday, September 28th, 2012 at 12:32 and tagged with Ether books, interview, writers and posted in Ether Books, writers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- ‘Oars for Legs’
- Left brain, right brain – who’s really making it up?
- Fiction where main character has Down Syndrome
- ‘No Arrests in 2039′ podcast
- ‘Dance to the Wild Ice’
- RT @CoastalWSJobs: #Contract #Officer required in #Chichester / #Worthing: ow.ly/rCrBk #west #sussex #lovejobs #job 4 hours ago
- RT @fcmalby: Christmas lights with a hint of humour http://t.co/orSlG66YKe via @CathStaincliffe 5 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @edfringe @doubledaypub 23 hours ago
- @theliterarypig I have a tab open on it! 1 day ago
- RT @lorrainewood73: I want to visit a Yorkshire seaside does anyone know of a cheap bed and breakfast in Whitby ? 1 day ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… J.C. Towler on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… Tracy Fells on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… NO ANIMALS WERE HARM… on Where’s my (published)…