For twenty four hours only, we bring you, fresh from the sofa and back-to-back episodes of ‘The Bridge’ because she didn’t get it the first time round – MOI! http://theetherblog.posterous.com/writer-of-the-day-suzanne-conboy-hill. Hurry up, it’s pumpkins and mice again in a bit.
Writer of the day …
This entry was posted on Friday, September 28th, 2012 at 12:32 and tagged with Ether books, interview, writers and posted in Ether Books, writers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- When it’s better not to be shortlisted
- Life lessons from internet memes
- Five things that are true and six that are not
- Puddles Like Pillows – Lascaux Finalist
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- Watching #CarlSagan's #Cosmos ep 6 & amazed to find the Village People were in charge of #Voyager bit.ly/1eRpNVD 10 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @julietpickering @sfwa 12 hours ago
- RT @ferretthimself: The Problem With The Hugo Awards.... (A uniquish rant, I swear) theferrett.com/ferrettworks/2… 12 hours ago
- @DellaGriffiths No, didn't do one of those but it was close! :-D 13 hours ago
- Well that was fun. Flagstones are sllippery when wet & don't bear purposeful marching over. #ouch! 14 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… TCC Edwards on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Cathryn Grant on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Writing Fiction: Raising the…