For twenty four hours only, we bring you, fresh from the sofa and back-to-back episodes of ‘The Bridge’ because she didn’t get it the first time round – MOI! http://theetherblog.posterous.com/writer-of-the-day-suzanne-conboy-hill. Hurry up, it’s pumpkins and mice again in a bit.
Writer of the day …
This entry was posted on Friday, September 28th, 2012 at 12:32 and tagged with Ether books, interview, writers and posted in Ether Books, writers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- RT @sliderulesyou: How to pour liquid from a carton properly, as explained by a Japanese diagram. Life now improved immeasurably. http://t.… 1 hour ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @CarysBray @scifidimension 2 hours ago
- 'Lydia', a great white shark, is on her way to the UK. Better get the book then: 'Meeting Lydia' by @LindaMac1 9 hours ago
- Authors: If you say 'He is the most powerful man in the world' I want this to flag up a regressive society, not your inability to see women. 23 hours ago
- If you liked any of these bit.ly/1lgvNGb you might like this bit.ly/1hUeHxZ @lascauxreview 23 hours ago