‘On a frozen beach, brown waves thundering under a gritty pier and a grittier sky, God got his own back and I burst, sparkling, into life’. Full of Crow has beautiful graphics, and now it has ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’; I am so pleased.
October 17, 2012
‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 at 20:03 and tagged with fiction, flash, Full of Crow, literary and posted in fiction, flash fiction, Full of Crow. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 Responses to “‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- Speckles in the Sky
- Beating Hilary Mantel
- New website
- How many characters can a short story accommodate?
- Itty bitty survey – results are in!
- Itty bitty survey needs your help please
- Update of Indie Author Page
- Comic Relief
- All the Birthdays – Lascaux flash competition
- All the Birthdays
- Accounting for Nitwits
- Blue Bell Hotel
- Christmas lights and a world tour
- Brace yourself, it’s a poem
- ‘Red is for Go’
- Ty :) RT @AMOQ1: 3/3 @SouthdownHA @SouthdownIPS @gigbuddies @StayUpLateUK @NGSsussex @QuiltingMuriel @crisis_uk @HomelessLink 4 hours ago
- RT @BBCYourMoney: @Rethink_ will be joining @declancurry tomorrow, 1030, to talk about the impact mental health can have on personal financ… 19 hours ago
- RT @ThisPersSpace: Speckles in the Sky: A feel-good story of retirement. And then winging it like a Red Arrow! bit.ly/11tcgNz 19 hours ago
- RT @RSPCABrighton: A dog walker van with dogs has been stolen from Medina Villas, Hove. White van reg NT53 CJU. Please ring the police or 0… 19 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… 22 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on How many characters can a shor… Lane Ashfeldt on How many characters can a shor… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Beating Hilary Mantel anaspanish on Beating Hilary Mantel Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Beating Hilary Mantel