‘On a frozen beach, brown waves thundering under a gritty pier and a grittier sky, God got his own back and I burst, sparkling, into life’. Full of Crow has beautiful graphics, and now it has ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’; I am so pleased.
‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 at 20:03 and tagged with fiction, flash, Full of Crow, literary and posted in fiction, flash fiction, Full of Crow. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- When it’s better not to be shortlisted
- Life lessons from internet memes
- Five things that are true and six that are not
- Puddles Like Pillows – Lascaux Finalist
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- RT @TheFunnyTeens: Who did this? 😂😂 http://t.co/0dx0mNAe0Q 4 hours ago
- Either I've had some sort of personal upgrade or #JamaicaInn was both visible & intelligible tonight :) 14 hours ago
- @camerasbecker07 Prob not but that doesn't help - we still can't make it out. Many of us think it's actorly mumbling actually #JamaicaInn 19 hours ago
- RT @Redpeter99: #JamaicaInn isn't the only programme with ghastly sound. When #Farage appeared on @BBCnews I could hear every word he utte… 19 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @PantheonBooks @TheAA_UK 19 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on When it’s better not to… Cathryn Grant on When it’s better not to… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on When it’s better not to… Patsy on When it’s better not to… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on When it’s better not to…