‘On a frozen beach, brown waves thundering under a gritty pier and a grittier sky, God got his own back and I burst, sparkling, into life’. Full of Crow has beautiful graphics, and now it has ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’; I am so pleased.
‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 at 20:03 and tagged with fiction, flash, Full of Crow, literary and posted in fiction, flash fiction, Full of Crow. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 Responses to “‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- ‘Oars for Legs’
- Left brain, right brain – who’s really making it up?
- Fiction where main character has Down Syndrome
- ‘No Arrests in 2039′ podcast
- ‘Dance to the Wild Ice’
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @edfringe @doubledaypub 14 hours ago
- @theliterarypig I have a tab open on it! 1 day ago
- RT @lorrainewood73: I want to visit a Yorkshire seaside does anyone know of a cheap bed and breakfast in Whitby ? 1 day ago
- Me too. RT @RI_Macey: just donated 3 squid to Wikipedia - wouldn't want to be without it! #keepitfree 1 day ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @soho_press @dagraystone 1 day ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… J.C. Towler on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… Tracy Fells on ‘No Animals …’ – the story beh… NO ANIMALS WERE HARM… on Where’s my (published)…