‘On a frozen beach, brown waves thundering under a gritty pier and a grittier sky, God got his own back and I burst, sparkling, into life’. Full of Crow has beautiful graphics, and now it has ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll'; I am so pleased.
‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 at 20:03 and tagged with fiction, flash, Full of Crow, literary and posted in fiction, flash fiction, Full of Crow. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’”
search this site
- RT @BBCLondonNews: Police hoping to identify a man who started a fire at a petrol station, release shocking CCTV bbc.in/1sg6tkF htt… 2 hours ago
- Ruddy clocks ruddy back ruddy saturday. #keepBST 17 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @cerysmatthews 18 hours ago
- @gigbuddies Clocks back at the W/E, any thoughts abt extending GB to older population often trapped at home by darker evenings? 1 day ago
- RT @BaldricksMom: “@CutestAnimalsPi: http://t.co/C140GSJB8r” @philxj4L 1 day ago
Smorgasbord - Variet… on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Tracy Fells on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Poetry mnemonics – singi… Irena Pasvinter on Poetry mnemonics – singi…