‘On a frozen beach, brown waves thundering under a gritty pier and a grittier sky, God got his own back and I burst, sparkling, into life’. Full of Crow has beautiful graphics, and now it has ‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’; I am so pleased.
‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 at 20:03 and tagged with fiction, flash, Full of Crow, literary and posted in fiction, flash fiction, Full of Crow. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “‘The Wild Rose and the China Doll’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- @ravensward @sliderulesyou Yes indeed :) 18 hours ago
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Mind: what’s that all about then? wp.me/pHlSJ-Ck 22 hours ago
- RT @sliderulesyou: How to pour liquid from a carton properly, as explained by a Japanese diagram. Life now improved immeasurably. http://t.… 23 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @CarysBray @scifidimension 1 day ago
- 'Lydia', a great white shark, is on her way to the UK. Better get the book then: 'Meeting Lydia' by @LindaMac1 1 day ago