On the day Barack Obama is inaugurated, my piece of flash fiction about the inopportune election of a dimwit is up on Every Day Fiction. This is coincidence. It really is. Can I still get a visa please?
January 21, 2013
Accounting for Nitwits
This entry was posted on Monday, January 21st, 2013 at 19:20 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 Responses to “Accounting for Nitwits”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- Speckles in the Sky
- Beating Hilary Mantel
- New website
- How many characters can a short story accommodate?
- Itty bitty survey – results are in!
- Itty bitty survey needs your help please
- Update of Indie Author Page
- Comic Relief
- All the Birthdays – Lascaux flash competition
- All the Birthdays
- Accounting for Nitwits
- Blue Bell Hotel
- Christmas lights and a world tour
- Brace yourself, it’s a poem
- ‘Red is for Go’
- RT @earthskyscience: In case you haven't heard yet, the most “super” #supermoon of 2013 is coming up in a few days on June 22-23rd!http://t… 11 hours ago
- RT @gigbuddies: Hey @BruceDickinsoon would you help massively and RT about Gig Buddies #learningdisability #ROCK ow.ly/mcdCi 11 hours ago
- RT @Heavy_Load: Hey @BruceDickinsoon would you help massively and RT about Gig Buddies #learningdisability #ROCK ow.ly/mcdRP 11 hours ago
- RT @DurhamCoast: BAD NEWS: The little tern colony at Crimdon was stripped of eggs last night by an egg collector. We want him in court. Can… 11 hours ago
- @Chrispjcurley @scward2000 I just asked that too! 12 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on How many characters can a shor… Lane Ashfeldt on How many characters can a shor… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Beating Hilary Mantel anaspanish on Beating Hilary Mantel Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Beating Hilary Mantel