Bit of a cross-post, this, but writing is writing, right? We’re all rather chuffed to have our research paper in the Journal of Medical Internal Research. The link is on my other blog here
Tag Archives: virtual world
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- RT @nicolamacdona38: #banfoiegras Tell BBC dump foie gras from cookery programmes bit.ly/1eaQOSI 6 hours ago
- Piece of flash on @lascauxreview. bit.ly/1hUeHxZ 6 hours ago
- RT @WestSussexWrite: SCREENWRITING with Ian Black, 7.30pm, 13 March. Details here:... fb.me/1GRurADT7 7 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @TheRomaniacs 9 hours ago
- Just heard that Bob Crow has died suddenly. bit.ly/1nEQ0Ho I liked the old bugger, no matter his politics. 15 hours ago