‘A Tale of Two Sixties’ is up on Zouche today. Brace yourselves – it’s non-fiction.
‘A Tale of Two Sixties’
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 22:32 and tagged with 1960s, Bradford, Brighton, essay, zouche magazine and posted in essay. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “‘A Tale of Two Sixties’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- ‘Puddles like Pillows’ in Zouche Magazine
- Edinburgh book festival: the storify tweet challenge
- ‘Cat Nav’ Every Day Fiction podcast
- ‘Oars for Legs’
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness wp.me/pHlSJ-Ci 3 hours ago
- The Spider & the Wire Wool Madness - a story of entrapment bit.ly/1hUeHxZ @lascauxreview 4 hours ago
- RT @DemTigerpaw: Ooh heck! RT @ProfBrianCox: Oh dear. The difficulties of finding scientific abbreviations that work in all languages http:… 4 hours ago
- #Lascaux Flash: The Spider & the Wire Wool Madness - a tale of imprisonment, but whose? bit.ly/1hUeHxZ 4 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @BloomsburyPress 7 hours ago