‘A Tale of Two Sixties’ is up on Zouche today. Brace yourselves – it’s non-fiction.
‘A Tale of Two Sixties’
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 22:32 and tagged with 1960s, Bradford, Brighton, essay, zouche magazine and posted in essay. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “‘A Tale of Two Sixties’”
search this site
O-Blog O-Blog! Yes it’s here!
- Life lessons from internet memes
- Five things that are true and six that are not
- Puddles Like Pillows – Lascaux Finalist
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness: what’s that all about then?
- The Spider and the Wire Wool Madness
- Writing Fiction: Raising the Bar
- Readwave and Scribd: places for writers & readers
- Emoticons: regressed cave paintings or evolved punctuation?
- ‘No Animals …’ – the story behind the story
- ‘No Animals Were Harmed …’: a deadly reality TV show
- Mental Health and Fiction: striking the balance
- It’s a Dog Day on Ether
- Writing well and coathangers
- For National Poetry Day: ‘Philosopher Stoned’
- ‘Lovely Girls’
- @oj_olly @LindaMac1 No wonder I have a taste :) 3 hours ago
- RT @WomenWriters: "For me it was a ‘no brainer’ to write with a male pseudonym." Interesting article on crime writing booksbywomen.org/masquerading-a… 4 hours ago
- @oj_olly @LindaMac1 Moved onto rosehip syrup with a dash of sherry! 4 hours ago
- @oj_olly @LindaMac1 Grape water? Was that what we got as kids? Dad was dyslexic & it would explain a lot! 4 hours ago
- @oj_olly @LindaMac1 Phew - that was close! 4 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… TCC Edwards on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Cathryn Grant on Puddles Like Pillows – L… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on Writing Fiction: Raising the…