‘A Tale of Two Sixties’ is up on Zouche today. Brace yourselves – it’s non-fiction.
‘A Tale of Two Sixties’
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 22:32 and tagged with 1960s, Bradford, Brighton, essay, zouche magazine and posted in essay. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “‘A Tale of Two Sixties’”
search this site
- #JamaicaInn Think it's the mumbling not the sound production. Went for the subtitles - you don't get 'general hubbub' on Scandi crime much! 9 hours ago
- RT @mediaguardian: Jamaica Inn update: BBC says it will adjust sound levels after complaints over 'mumbling' gu.com/p/3zth3/tw 13 hours ago
- RT @DemTigerpaw: #ManchesterUnited Psychol perspective: team has lost a powerful longstanding father figure, this predicts bereavement reac… 14 hours ago
- Stray's Mongrel Assortments is out! paper.li/strayficshion/… Stories via @Pocket_Books @ferretthimself 15 hours ago
- RT @helenlp: Love this article, chimes so much with how I feel about social media - In Defense of Getting Personal on Twitter http://t.co/8… 19 hours ago
Suzanne Conboy-Hill on When it’s better not to… Cathryn Grant on When it’s better not to… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on When it’s better not to… Patsy on When it’s better not to… Suzanne Conboy-Hill on When it’s better not to…